Friday, February 12, 2010

Can I donate to Obama's campaign via paypal?

I've recently done away with credit cards, how do I donate to Obama without one?Can I donate to Obama's campaign via paypal?
I didn't see that option available but you can mail in a check here:





Donating Offline: If you would prefer to contribute by mail, send a check to: Obama for America, P.O. Box 802798, Chicago, IL 60680





Or donate to your local Democratic office.Can I donate to Obama's campaign via paypal?
I WOULDNT use Paypal!!! They are suck a huge Scam! I lost $540.00 to them and they wont return any of my e-mails! ALSO had a few friends of mine lose some money from giving paypal private info. Just sharing my lesson:) I HATE PAY PAL!
Not sure, but you could go to your bank and get a debit card! Thats what I use. Looks just like a credit card but works like writing a check. Thanks for supporting Obama!
Probably.





But one sure way of donating to the candidate is offering severely discounted real estate to the family...
Why not cut out the middle man and go give that money to some homeless guy under a bridge. He needs it more than Multi Millionaire Obama.
Use a money order. You can get them from a currency exchange.
I would check out his website:





http://www.barackobama.com/
They will take your money any way they can get it. Just your Democrat Committee in your town and they will tell you how.
Any money sent to him will be wasted. He is losing.
hold on just send it to me cause your throwing your money away send it my way
mail in;.


go www.barackobama.com


to get the address
i just use a visa ... im sure u can with paypal.. way to go, thanks for supporting the cause..

No comments:

Post a Comment