Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you have a campaign sign in your yard?

Or a bumper sticker on your car?Do you have a campaign sign in your yard?
Neither. I live too far out in the country for a sign to have any significance and I can't stand bumper stickers of any kind.Do you have a campaign sign in your yard?
nope to both. i would put a yard sign up - for Obama, but i wouldn't put anything on my car. i would be afraid of someone vandalizing my car out of election time hate which is really sad. i had thought about signing up at Obama's site to get a car magnet but i'm afraid someone will steal it. *sigh* maybe i'll get it anyways and put it on my fridge.
I am a very passionate supporter of John McCain and Sarah Palin. I think its crucial that John McCain becomes the next President to preserve progress in the middle east and prevent Barack Obama from giving his Union supporters a big power grab through his so-called ';Employee Free Choice Act';. On top of that, Barack Obama's spread-the-wealth tax policies will result in the kind of social problems we see in Europe(high unemployment, embedded lower class dependent on gov't services).





Having said all that, I put Obama-Biden bumper stickers on my car so that everybody thinks I'm cool.
Neither. I have a husband who lives at my house whose politics are opposite of mine. He isn't voting this time because he doesn't like either of the choices. But it means I wouldn't feel right with a lawn sign. And I don't like political bumper stickers because they look old and tired after the campaign is over.





I do have a button I wear.
No, and I never understand why people do it. Who in the world votes based on signs. I guess we do have some morons in this country that want to vote with the masses, but I don't think it has much impact. The only result I can see is damage to my car.





As for the answer condemning republicans %26amp; calling them hooligans - take off the blinders - there are plenty of morons on both sides that do the same thing.
I have an Obama sticker on my car. And a Mark Warner sticker.





funny though...I manage an HOA/Country club that is gated. Very rich people. We're supposed to ';site'; people for having political signs (but I dont because I think it's stupid). And there are tons of McCain signs but not ONE Obama sign.
No bumper sticker.


No sign in my yard either. I live on a dead end street that my house and my next door neighbor's house are the only homes on. It would serve no purpose...no one would see it.
Nope. I like my car.





peoples tires have been getting slashed, and windows smashed with mccain stickers on em here.





Besides, i always like laughing at the peopel who still have gore stickers on their car from 2k
My driveway is a little over 1/4 mile long. No one would see it even if I did. My car? No, it's no one's business how I intend to vote.
I did - before someone decided they needed my McCain sign and stole it.


Funny that my neighbors Obama sign is still there.
NOOP


If I were to put an Obama sign up in my yard, in this small town, I'd have people throwing bricks through m window and probably a burning cross on the front lawn.
I neither want rocks thrown through my windows, nor keys scraped along the side of my car. If a pollster calls, I tell them I am voting for the Marxist.



No because the Democrats around here would steal it or draw on McCains face. Also it looks kinda trashy...
Bumper sticker was taken off and yard sign defaced. Both for McCain.
No but I live out in the middle of nowhere and no one would see it, It would say McCain/Palin if I did though.
Nope. The republicans in my neighborhood are hooligans and vandalize things.
There's enough road rage out there. That's the last thing I would ever consider.
Only the deer would see it, and no, I'm not interested in some a$$hole lib keying my car.
neither.
neither
Yup and a T-shirt and a pin.
I have a bumper stick for John McCain on both my 2003 Mazda and 1998 Dodge.
Both...McCain and Palin
No, they'd be stolen if they were put out
Campaign sign in yard. No worries...yet
Both
Yes I have both. McCain....
No. The liberals where I live would key my car or vandalize my home.
YES OBAMA for PRES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment