Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need a good campaign slogan?

i am running for drama club Historian and i need to make posters and stuff any ideas?I need a good campaign slogan?
From Shakespeare to Clancy, I Know My Stuff





The Lady's Not For Burning


Vote for __________





Know Who Wrote Morning Becomes Electra?


I do! Vote for me!I need a good campaign slogan?
';A Liberal, I am NOT'; That should get you the win.
Some random ideas to play with....





History is Dramatic.





Let me make Dramatic History.





Caught on Film ( with some interesting dramatic photos of students acting)





We will remember together through film





Be Seen Through My Lense





Reality History





Reality through me.





On the Scene with Irene ( If Irene's you name :) )
I swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God

No comments:

Post a Comment