Monday, February 8, 2010

I need a good campaign slogan?

i am running for drama club Historian and i need to make posters and stuff any ideas?I need a good campaign slogan?
From Shakespeare to Clancy, I Know My Stuff





The Lady's Not For Burning


Vote for __________





Know Who Wrote Morning Becomes Electra?


I do! Vote for me!I need a good campaign slogan?
';A Liberal, I am NOT'; That should get you the win.
I swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God
Some random ideas to play with....





History is Dramatic.





Let me make Dramatic History.





Caught on Film ( with some interesting dramatic photos of students acting)





We will remember together through film





Be Seen Through My Lense





Reality History





Reality through me.





On the Scene with Irene ( If Irene's you name :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment