Friday, February 12, 2010

I can't decide who is more annoying. Hillary Clinton or her campaign staff? Your thoughts?

Just remember Hillary is responsible as a ';leader'; to set the tone which she does behind closed doors. Publicly she denounces any knowledge of their acclaimed dirty tricks. Old politics, very dirty.The final say is in the hands of the voters perception and final decision! I think it is more a disappointment in Hillary as a woman than annoying.I can't decide who is more annoying. Hillary Clinton or her campaign staff? Your thoughts?
Hillary Clinton definitely but I do commend her staff for not giving up HOPE that even though she has lost 12 in a row and will continue to lose, they will still keep their jobs until she is done.I can't decide who is more annoying. Hillary Clinton or her campaign staff? Your thoughts?
Hillary's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
im still not sure about her, but i just can't stand her brown suits!


anyone agree with me?^
I think its a tie between Hillary and Obama the real people, the staff is just an extension of these two people.
Do they give you real answers? Obama's people just chant change and hope several times.
The campaign staffers are paid to be annoying, Hillary was born that way. I wounder how we can ease the pain of the Hillary supporters, nails in her coffin are being nailed in at this very moment. Bye bye Hildabeast... can't say I will miss you.
Hillary is a loser.
  • Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment