Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I saw a 30 min. campaign appearence by Fred Thompson on cspan, can anyone imagine how lame his Presidency?

Feeble minded and rather forgetful was the definition of the man I saw. What was his wife thinking when she encouraged him to run?I saw a 30 min. campaign appearence by Fred Thompson on cspan, can anyone imagine how lame his Presidency?
What was his wife thinking when she encouraged him to run? That she could be another Hillary, first lady --%26gt; future president. lol





Seriously, I wonder whether Fred is on some meds for his cancer. He had a serious case a few years ago, and people sometimes take meds for years to keep it at bay, as Elizabeth Edwards does.I saw a 30 min. campaign appearence by Fred Thompson on cspan, can anyone imagine how lame his Presidency?
no I did with a lot of others, lawyer turned actor turned Senetor, he is the most qualifed
If it worked for ROnnie, it will work for Fred.
I can imagine, this country would be great again. Feeble minded? what are you smokin.
He is not a law and order type guy, but he does play one on TV.
Yeah, I'd take him over Hillary or Obama any day of the week. But he doesn't seem to have much interest or ambition when it comes to his campaign. Too bad. Then again, I'm a Ron Paul supporter so it really doesn't matter to me.
I did not see the CSPAN interview. But Fred Thompson is the most qualified candidate on the ticket now. He will continue the path the country is on now, which is safety and good economic climate. He is also a person of strong moral fiber.
As he's not acceptable as actor either,


we just can guess about him as husband.


My sympathy is with her, no one at full brain


capacity could stand that walking disease at home.


I believe she has got therapeutical reasons to prefer


him out, miming politics elsewhere, longest possible.
Yeah... whats with senators from Tennessee talking like Robots?

No comments:

Post a Comment