Friday, February 12, 2010

Why wont Medieval Total War play the campaign mode on my PC?

I have just installed Medieval Total War and the Viking Invasion expansion pack. I can play individual battles and the battle tutorial levels but everytime it tries to load the campaign mode or campaign tutorials it just closes down to my desktop. I have tried numerous times to reload it but it always closes down and my PC has all the specifications needed fo the game to function


Anybody have any ideas??Why wont Medieval Total War play the campaign mode on my PC?
Maybe the cd has been scratched try and wipe it re-install over again.Why wont Medieval Total War play the campaign mode on my PC?
Yeah that happens to me too! I've tried lots of things but it still doesn't work, it's so annoying. I thought that that only happened on my computer but I guess not.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment