Friday, February 12, 2010

The postal workers ';Stamp out Hunger'; campaign?

is taking place on May 12, 2007. What do you think are good ideas for donations of perishable foods. I was going to use a them of either breakfast lunch dinner or one meal to prepare a donation. For the first one i thought boxed pancakes with fruit, tuna w/crackers for lunch and for dinner spaghetti sauce with spaghetti. What are your ideas and do you plan to participate by leaving food for your local carrier to pick upThe postal workers ';Stamp out Hunger'; campaign?
It's a wonderful idea.





Thanks for mentioning it. My carrier is a great guy, always says hello and is cheerful always. I hope it is a huge success.


Sure, I'll make a donation.The postal workers ';Stamp out Hunger'; campaign?
Yes: according to your local ';Postoffice they do an


Canned Food Drive also it's very important idea of course


we'd volunteer too just leave bagged groceries next to Mail


box which the Postal Worker would pick those up by May 12th';
I know for our local food bank, cereal and canned meats are always needed. Also cooking oil. Sugar and flour are also hard to get at a food bank as well. Thank you for caring.
As a postal worker I would not like to pick up any perishable items. Cold cereals and oatmeals are good. Baby formula is always appreciated at food banks. I also like to donate something sweet such as hot cocoa mix. Canned soup, canned veggies, other non-glass items are all good donations. Thanks in advance for helping to make this year's food drive a success.
Thanks for the reminder. I usually donate dried beans, dried fruit and canned meat and/or fish. I like the breakfast lunch and dinner idea though. Perhaps I'll get a box of oatmeal or other cereal and some peanut butter and crackers also this year.
  • Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment